1. Is Capital Lofts a specialist loft company?
A Yes we specialise in designing
and building loft conversions
2. How do I know if I can convert my loft?
A We can help you to evaluate
your loft and its potential.
Loft Conversions construct all types of quality loft-rooms and are experts in design. Loft Conversions have been established for 12 years. In that time we have converted hundreds of rooms.
3. Can I get a free estimate ?
A We are happy give you
a free estimate if you own a property within the Greater London area.
Staircases are a main feature when carrying out a loft conversion. We aim to match existing hand rail and spindles whenever possible.
4. If you haven't got time to clean your loft conversion or any other part of your house, then click here for national franchise house cleaning company Time For You, with local franchises across the UK
5. How long does the planning process take?
A It takes approximately
2-3 months but depends on your local authority.
6. Can you assist us in turning a residential property into a commercial property with offices?
A Yes, depending on the planning permissions that you need, we can help with the design, manufacturing and we will also provide the services of a commercial cleaning company at the end of the build.
7. Can I see a completed loft?
A We put you into contact
with past customers who will be happy to talk to you and show you their
8. How long does the building process take?
A It takes on average 6
weeks for a standard terrace house to be converted.
9. Will the build be affected by the weather?
A We take every precaution
to keep you water tight throughout the build process.
10. How quickly can you start?
A We propose to start within
a month of the relevant permissions being obtained.
11. Will we have to move out during the building
A No, we keep the upheaval
down to a minimum by largely working on your loft from the outside and
leaving the site tidy at the end of every working day. Many lofts are
completed with families with small children comfortably living at home.
12. Can your builders do extra works while they
are on the premises?
A Yes we are happy to carry
out some additional works (to be agreed on site).
13. Will your plumbers upgrade our boiler if necessary?
A Yes our corgi registered
plumbers will be happy to access your boiler, give you a quote and upgrade
it if necessary.
14. What extras do I need to budget for?
A You will need to budget
for bathroom suites any additional boiler upgrade and decoration.
15. Do you have a cleaning service?
A We have a cleaning company
that will clean once the loft conversion is complete.